The protection of your personal data is extremely important to us. To ensure that you feel safe whenever you come to our site, we would like you to know that we respect the rules and regulations regarding your data and confidentiality. It is very important for us to be transparent and honest about how we use your data.
You will find below all the necessary information concerning the use of your personal data.
Who controls your personal data?
The company, BEBEO - MELIJOE.COM, is responsible for processing your personal information that you communicate to us, in accordance with the rules and regulations on the enforced protection of personal data.
You can reach us at the following address and telephone number:
By address: BEBEO – MELIJOE.COM 19 rue des Petites Ecuries 75010 Paris
By telephone: +33 (0)1 48 78 75 15
Data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect and how do you use it?
We may collect personal data about you, including:
- Your name and address
- The date of birth of your children
- The first names of your children
- Your bank details
Why we need it:
- To deliver your orders and send you useful messages by SMS or email (for example, concerning your delivery), which is necessary for the execution of your purchases.
- To send you advertising information by e-mail, SMS, or by post (for example, concerning our new services, products, etc.), and/or display MELIJOE.COM advertisements when you browse the internet, upon your consent.
- To detect fraud and better protect you, which is our legitimate interest under the data protection law.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
However, to be able to provide our services, we share your data with:
- Companies that are responsible for getting your purchases to you, such as payment providers and delivery companies.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, and website hosts.
- Whenever necessary, commercial intelligence agencies, law enforcement agencies, and law enforcement agencies so that we can help prevent fraud.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media networks.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for the following durations:
- The data collected to satisfy your order are kept:
For a period of 5 years from the date of your order for probative purposes in case of a claim or litigation. Your contract and the related accounting documents may be kept for up to 10 years. - The data collected to send you advertising information is kept:
For a period of 3 years from the last purchase; or,
For a period of 3 years from the collection of your data or the last contact that we had with you.
- The data collected to detect fraud is retained for a period of the inspection.
- If you browse the internet with Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- If you browse the internet with Mozilla Firefox:
- If you browse the Internet with Opera
What are your rights?
You have the following rights:
- access your data at any time;
- modify them;
- demande for your data not to be used;
- ask for them to be deleted;
- request a copy of your data in a portable, structured format;
- request the limitation of their handling / treatment;
- set guidelines for processing your data after you decease
- withdraw your consent to treatment, based on your consent;
- File a complaint with the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties.
How can you exercise your rights?
You may contact our Data Protection Representative who will be happy to answer your questions regarding your rights. If necessary, you may contact them: email@example.com